The Administrative Assistant for the Marshall Center provides administrative support to Marshall Center staff, and assists with budget management, program and event support, as well as the hiring, training and supervising of student employees.
- High school diploma and three years of experience in an administrative support role in a complex office environment required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to diversity and multicultural education.
- Experience with and ability to work effectively with many different constituencies across diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with website maintenance, budget management, and event and program support.
- Strong organizational skills, word processing, and database management skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize, multitask and adjust to new situations as they develop.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suites.