Administrative Assistant 4
Closing Date/Time: Thu. 01/24/19 3:59 PM Pacific Time
Salary: $3,409.00 - $4,466.00 Monthly
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: South Seattle College: 6000 16th Avenue SW, Seattle, Washington
South Seattle College is recruiting for a full time Administrative Assistant 4 in Professional Technical Education.
This position performs a wide scope of complex duties and responsibilities in the management of professional technical programs. This position will also assist in contract administration, budget planning, scheduling and compliance and special projects.
- Attached current Resume
- Attached cover letter addressing how you meet the duties and responsibilities, and requirements for the position
- Contact phone number and email addresses for three professional references
- Required application materials must be completed and submitted online
Seattle Colleges are committed to recruiting dedicated faculty and staff who together create a welcoming academic climate that reflects the diverse backgrounds of our community, including ethnicity, national origin, religion, race, gender, gender identity, age, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, disability, political status, and sexual orientation.
This position is governed by a collective bargaining agreement with representation by WFSE and is subject to union shop provisions.
Prior to a new hire, a background check including criminal record history will be conducted. Information from the background check will not necessarily preclude employment but will be considered in determining the applicant's suitability and competence to perform in the position.
- Work and interact effectively with colleagues, staff, students, administrators and others of various cultural, social-economic back grounds and abilities.
- Oversee tenure working committees including coordinating meetings, schedules, documentation and processes.
- Oversee professional technical advisory committees to maintain compliance with state board policies
- Use SMS system to resolves issues in courses, descriptions, instructors and schedules.
- Track professional technical faculty vocational certifications
- Oversee and update publishing of quarterly and annual schedules.
- Communicate effectively, both written and verbally, compile various reports
- Oversight of faculty onboarding and terminations, including volunteers
- Attend to logistics of professional development
Required Education, Experience & Abilities:
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of accuracy.
- Knowledge of college organization and administrative procedures.
- Two years of professional and/or administrative job related experience.
To apply, visit https://agency.governmentjobs.com/sccd/default.cfm?action=viewJob&jobID=2316953
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency