The Department of Political Science and Sociology at Murray State University invites applications for a full-time, tenure-track Assistant Professor in Public Administration beginning August 15, 2023.We offer both an on-campus and online MPA program with several concentrations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Teaching online, in-person and ITV
- Teaching at the graduate and undergraduate level
- Teaching courses on public policy analysis
- Contributing to other required/core courses in the program such as research methods, foundations (intro) to public administration, public policy analysis public budgeting and finance, public organizations, and the capstone
- Contributing to other elective courses in the curriculum
- Advising students in the Master of Public Administration programBuilding relationships between the MPA program and the community
- Maintaining a record of scholarship and publications
- Building and maintaining a record of service
Ph.D., D.P.A., or related doctorate in political science, public administration, or public policy. ABDs with a documented plan of completion by appointment date will be considered.
Along with the application, the following items must be included:
- Letter of application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Evidence of Teaching Effectiveness
- Copies of transcripts
- Research Sample (please submit under "Writing Sample")
- For best consideration, please submit a completed application along with all required materials by February 5, 2023. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Application Link: https://www.murraystatejobs.com/postings/10602
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency