Position Type: Staff
Position Number: 7576
Department: Sponsored Program Administration
Job Summary/Basic Function:
Provide Management Consulting, Operational Excellence & Product/Process Engineering solutions to accelerate the profitable growth and competitiveness of Texas manufacturing. Seeks, Identifies, Assesses, Sells, Proposes, Delivers, Coordinates, Manages, applied research projects to create significant financial return on customer investment, and ensure superior customer and investor satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Generates leads.
2. Sells implementation project contracts to new customers.
3. Conducts assessment, prepares proposals, and deploys implementation projects.
4. Improves processes.
5. Manages project implementations.
6. Demonstrates knowledge, skills and abilities to deliver projects and workshops for value stream/process/system level results.
7. Earns advanced certifications.
8. Develops deep knowledge of products and/or product lines.
9. Demonstrates effective project execution, project management, project results and customer follow up.
10. Follows PDCA / DMA IC for value stream/ process/ system level improvements.
11. Performs other duties assigned.
Work character & ethic, grit; ability to overcome obstacles; resourcefulness and perseverance.
10 years related industry experience; bachelors degree in related science, technology, engineering, or math (STEM). Specific related experience can substitute degree type.
INDUSTRIAL SETTINGS, PRODUCT AND COMMERCIALIZATION LABORATORY. OVERTIME NECESSARY AS NEED ED TO SATISFY CUSTOMERS/CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS. SOME EQUIPMENT/TOOLS CAN BE HAZARDOUS.
Security Sensitive Statement:
This position is security-sensitive and thereby subject to the provisions of the Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes the employer to obtain criminal history record information.
Posting Date: 05/10/2019
Open Until Filled: Yes
To apply, visit https://jobs.lamar.edu/.
Lamar University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Lamar University not to discriminate on the basis of non-relevant criteria including, but not limited to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status in its educational programs, activities, admissions or employment practices.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency