University Student Housing
Analyzes the functional requirements of building interiors, plans color schemes and furnishings, specifies materials, estimates costs, prepares plans, and follows up on implementation of plans.
- Use computer-aided drafting (CAD) and related software to produce construction documents. Review and detail shop drawings for construction plans. Coordinate with other professionals, such as contractors, architects, engineers, to ensure job success.
- Confer with client to determine factors affecting planning interior environments, such as budget, architectural preferences, and purpose and function.
- Subcontract fabrication, installation, and arrangement of carpeting, fixtures, accessories, draperies, paint and wall coverings, artwork, furniture, and related items. Assist in procuring and contracting for FFE and some construction.
- Select or design, and purchase furnishings, artworks, and accessories. Estimate material requirements and costs, and present design to client for approval.
Bachelor's degree in Interior Design required plus three years interiors experience.
- Preferred experience with and knowledge of materials used in interiors of commercial buildings.
- Preferred NCIDQ certified and be a Registered Interior Designer by the State of Texas.
To apply, visit workattexastech.com
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicants race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency