Senior Attendant - Parking Enforcement; Evening Shift
Transportation and Parking Svc
Provides manual and/or clerical services in related work area. Work may involve strenuous physical activity and/or exposure to the outdoors. Work is performed under general supervision and is evaluated through observation and results obtained.
- Enforce parking rules and regulations on campus by issuing citations, immobilizing vehicles, overseeing vehicle impounds, and assisting with campus control at entry stations.
- Must be knowledgeable of the Texas Tech campus and parking rules and regulations. Must learn buildings, streets, parking lots, rules and regulations, and permission types of Texas Tech. Should be able to disseminate accurate effective directions and educate individuals on campus parking procedures.
- Perform battery boosts, tire air-ups, fuel vehicles, oversee vehicle unlocks, and provide customer transportation as part of the Motorist Assistance Program.
Completion of High School or the equivalent and two years experience. May require a valid driver's license, with good driving record.
- Prior experience in parking industry.
- 2 years customer service experience.
To apply, visit workattexastech.com
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicants race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency