William Paterson University invites application for the full-time position of Simulation Coordinator in the Department of Nursing, College of Science and Health.
The Simulation Coordinator works in the Department of Nursing to assist the Learning Center Manager to plan, develop, implement, and evaluate simulation scenarios and simulation-based learning activities, across the continuum from standardized patients through high fidelity simulators, for all nursing courses in collaboration with the nursing faculty.
AFT Salary Range 21: $57,573.92 - $89,265.28
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Meets with faculty prior to each semester to review and approve appropriate simulation cases. Assures the learning objectives for each simulation case, support the objectives Wiland student learning outcomes for the course.
- Develops course schedule for clinical simulation experiences for all nursing students.
- Trains and acts as a resource to faculty and students in simulation and other electronic/technical components of the curriculum.
- Facilitates orientation to the simulation laboratory for nursing faculty, nursing students, and staff.
- Collaborates with faculty in the development and assessment of simulated clinical scenarios to meet the course learning objectives.
- Executes the educational, technical, and the operational aspects of all human patient simulators and all clinical simulation experiences for faculty and students.
- Assists in the development, implementation, enforcement, and maintenance of safety policies and procedures for the simulation and clinical laboratories.
- Compiles, maintains and ensures that student and staff evaluation data is used to continually improve the simulation programs.
- Places orders and maintains inventory for supplies and equipment for simulation and basic nursing laboratory.
- Facilitates maintenance of all nursing laboratories and storage areas.
- Coordinates equipment maintenance schedules, maintains liaison and simulator companies to ensure reliable operation of equipment.
- Maintains currency in nursing simulation technology through participation in conferences and seminars to stay current with technologies and education modalities.
- Performs other duties as assigned that are appropriate for the position.
- RN, BSN required.
- Familiar with audiovisual equipment, digital media, video streaming, and electronic learning environments preferred, but will train if needed.
- Experience in simulation and patient care scenarios, will train if needed.
- Knowledge of computer mediated learning strategies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Flexibility to work occasional evenings and weekends, as needed.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Invitation to apply
Interested candidates will be prompted to: Complete an application and submit a cover letter
Submission of all documents listed is required for consideration.
General questions related to this application process, please contact email@example.com
To apply, visit https://wpunj.hiretouch.com/job-details?jobID=1684&job=simulation-coordinator
William Paterson University is dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race or ethnicity, sex/gender (including pregnancy), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, civil union status, familial status, religion, national origin or citizenship, military service status, or any other category protected by law. William Paterson University does not discriminate on the basis of any category stated above or as prohibited by applicable law. Individuals from historically underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency