This ad is expired.
The Systems Analyst shares leadership responsibility with the Registrar and Associate Registrar for Registration and Technology Services for the use of Banner student modules maintained or utilized by the Registrar's Office.
This position is considered a Responsible Employee under Title IX federal regulations and Mandatory Reporter under Texas state law and the UIW Sexual Misconduct Policy. As a Mandatory Reporter, this position requires you as the employee to promptly report any incident that you witness or receive information about violating Title IX. These reporting responsibilities are set out in the UIW Sexual Misconduct Policy.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Experience with Microsoft Office;
- Extensive problem-solving skills;
- Strong functional knowledge of Banner;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work with and lead a team;
- Strong commitment to customer service and a professional demeanor;
- Demonstrated leadership and strong project management skills;
- Demonstrated the desire to analyze processes for process improvement;
- Ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse communities and cultures;
- Employee shall adhere to all applicable rules and regulations of the University, the Conference, and the NCAA.
Bachelors Degree from an accredited university or college.
Required Work Experience
Experience or education with relational databases, such as the Banner Student Information System.
Experience with development of computer-generated reports (Argos, SQL, etc.);
Required Certifications, Licenses or Registrations
Mon -Fri 8am to 5pm with extended hours as needed to meet departmental needs.
Posting Number: AS1159PO
Job Category: Administrator (exempt)
Desired Start Date: 09/01/2021
Position End Date (if temporary):
Reports To: Associate Registrar, Registration and Technology Services
Salary: $42,000 Annualized
Open Date: 07/30/2021
Close Date: 8/3/2021
Open Until Filled: No
Special Instructions to Applicant
To apply, visit https://jobs.uiw.edu/postings/17182
UIW is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in employment, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, gender identity or expression, veteran status, pregnancy, and religion.
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency