This ad is expired.
Systems Analyst - Banner/Ellucian Systems
The Systems Analyst shares leadership responsibility with the Registrar and Associate Registrar for Registration and Technology Services for the use of Banner student modules maintained or utilized by the Registrar's Office.
This position is considered a Responsible Employee under Title IX federal regulations and Mandatory Reporter under Texas state law and the UIW Sexual Misconduct Policy. As a Mandatory Reporter, this position requires you as the employee to promptly report any incident that you witness or receive information about violating Title IX. These reporting responsibilities are set out in the UIW Sexual Misconduct Policy.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Extensive problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical capability for driving efficiency and process improvement.
- Demonstrated acumen for exercising appropriate communication protocols.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong time management ability amid multiple priorities.
- Strong functional knowledge of Ellucian Banner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively as an integral member of a team.
- Ability to work independently and lead projects/initiatives.
- Demonstrated leadership skill and individual work ownership.
- Capacity to observe FERPA, HIPAA, and general confidentiality protocols in the maintenance of student records.
- Ability and willingness to work effectively with individuals of diverse communities, cultures, and backgrounds.
- Commitment to adhere to all applicable rules and regulations of the University, the Conference, and the NCAA.
Bachelors Degree from an accredited university or college.
Required Work Experience
One (1) year of office or related experience in a complex environment where attention to detail is regularly applied.
- Experience with development of computer-generated reports (Argos, SQL, etc.);
- Experience with or training in relational databases, such as the Ellucian Banner.
Required Certifications, Licenses or Registrations
Mon to Fri 8am to 5pm, with extended hours as needed to meet departmental goals.
Posting Number: AS1160PO
Job Category: Administrator (exempt)
Desired Start Date: 09/01/2021
Position End Date (if temporary):
Reports To: Associate Registrar, Registration and Technology Services
Salary: $42,000 Annualized
Open Date: 07/30/2021
Close Date: 8/3/2021
Open Until Filled: No
Special Instructions to Applicant
To apply, visit https://jobs.uiw.edu/postings/17183
UIW is committed to a policy of equal opportunity in employment, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, gender identity or expression, veteran status, pregnancy, and religion.
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency