Administrative Assistant & Receptionist, Information Technology
Requisition Number: ADMIN01605
The Administrative Assistant & Receptionist, Information Technology provides administrative and reception support to the information technology (IT) department. In this role, the employee must have excellent interpersonal skills. They must be detail oriented with the ability to constantly multi-task while working independently as well as part of a team.
- Provides administrative support to the IT senior leadership team.
- Greets visitors and maintains log of visitors for security purposes.
- Receives and delivers incoming mail.
- Restocks kitchen and office supplies for IT building.
- Orders office supplies and business cards for information technology team.
- Coordinates and reports building issues to facilities.
- Schedules conference rooms as requested and posts daily room schedules.
- Maintains IT organization chart, seating floor plan, and emergency contact lists.
- Coordinates logistics, catering, and ordering as well as set-up and break down of IT meetings.
- Assists with IT department communications.
- Assists with scheduling and planning for IT senior leadership team, including setting up meetings and events.
- Coordinates travel arrangements for all IT team.
- Works with human resources and facilities to coordinate badges for IT staff and consultants.
- Processes and tracks expense reports.
- Assists with IT corporate card processing.
- Assists in the planning and organizing of IT department events. At times, responsible for taking on the lead position for some event planning, as required.
- Assists with meeting A/V setup.
- Assists with IT onboarding initiatives and exit process.
- Assists with conference and training registration and tracking.
- Assumes the role as the main point of contact for fire, safety and emergency management needs.
- Creates spreadsheets and performs data entry as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- Standard office environment in Charles Town, WV.
- Local trips to coordinate and purchase supplies for team activities.
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. On occasion, may be required to work extended hours or weekends when special projects or assignments arise.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to keep information confidential. Willingness to work independently as needed, but also able to function as part of team.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Flexibility to adjust to changing needs of the department.
- A positive customer service attitude.
- Critical thinking, problem solving and decision making abilities.
- Conduct work with strong personal and professional ethics and integrity.
- The administrative assistant/receptionist is required to use logical judgment leading to appropriate problem solving recommendations.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to maintain an organized working environment.
- This position requires daily interactions with staff members at all levels. Requires interaction with various vendors and visitors. Excellent internal and external customer service skills essential.
To apply, visit https://recruiting.ultipro.com/AME1070/JobBoard/711bd40f-864c-42db-8c62-3c62f2edc13f/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=92398655-99d7-41d3-91c5-348257ee9477
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency