This ad is expired.
California State University, San Bernardino
Job No: 528206
Work type: Auxiliary
Categories: Excluded, Administrative, At-Will, Full Time, On-site (work in-person at business location)
About University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB
(This is not a state position)
University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB ("UEC") supports the university's educational mission by providing quality services that complement the instructional program. The University depends upon UEC to provide services that cannot be supported with state funds. We're responsible for business enterprises on campus including, but not limited to, dining, bookstore, convenience store, and vending services. We also serve as the grantee for federal, state, and local funding for research and sponsored projects.
Temporary, exempt full time, benefited position through December 31, 2024 (Appointment may be renewed annually based upon availability of funds, availability of work and satisfactory job performance).
Salary: $6,666.67 to $10,000 per month.
Location: San Bernardino, CA
Cal State San Bernardino Reentry Initiative (CSRI) is an education-based comprehensive program that offers services to parolees returning to the Inland Empire. With a wide variety of offerings, CSRI addresses each parolee's criminogenic needs, aiming to increase community safety, break the cycle of incarceration, and reduce the risk of individuals reoffending.
Exempt. 40 hours per week. 8:45am-5:15pm, Monday-Friday (with some evenings and Saturdays required)
First Review Deadline
This position will remain open until filled.
Under minimal supervision of the Director of Operations, the Associate Director of Operations will work independently to:
- Maintaining overall administrative responsibility for the delivery of administrative services;
- Hiring and training employees;
- Planning, assigning and directing work;
- Appraising performance;
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems.
This Associate Director will assess and enforce compliance with contracted service levels, manage housing facilities, and address escalated issues regarding program participants. This Associate Director will also guide and mentor Center Managers, helping them improve their service to program participants and their leadership of staff.
- Education and Experience:
- Option 1: Master's Degree AND three years of staff leadership in service of incarcerated individuals.
- Option 2: Bachelor's Degree AND Five years of staff leadership in service of incarcerated individuals.]
- Additional experience may be substituted for the educational requirement on a year-for-year basis.
- Other: Self-starter, excellent oral and written communication, maintain cooperative working relationships and work with diverse groups, and handle confidential and sensitive information. Must have a strong record of customer service, as this employee will relate internally to staff and externally to stakeholders of various kinds.
Problem solvers, self-starter, and a minimum of two years of experience as an administrative supervisor.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Cash option
- CalPERS Retirement and CalPers 457
- Group Term Life/ Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Holidays & Personal Holiday
- Vacation and Sick pay accruals
- Educational Assistance Benefit is based on availability of funding.
- Workers' Compensation, Unemployment Insurance, State Disability Insurance
University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB is committed to a diverse workforce and affirmative action, and is an equal opportunity employer. UEC maintains and promotes a policy of non-discrimination and non-harassment on the basis of race, sex, gender, color, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic characteristics, status as a disabled veteran, or disabled veteran of the Vietnam era.
To view the UEC Affirmative Action Program, please contact UEC Human Resources at (909) 537-7589 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm.
As an equal opportunity employer, University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB (UEC) is committed to a diverse workforce. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access UEC's career website as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling UEC's Human Resources Manager at 909-537-7589.
EEO AA Policy Statement
Employment of Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans
UEC is an EOE - Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans. This position will remain open until filled. This has been designated as a sensitive position. The selected candidate must successfully pass a thorough background investigation to include a criminal history check prior to appointment.
To view full description and to apply, visit: https://www.csusb.edu
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency jeid-60fcb7e4ff15214a94d6eccd048c8446