Director, Enrollment Operations
University of San Francisco
USF Hilltop Campus
Director, Enrollment Operations
The Director of Enrollment Operations is a key management position in the Office of Enrollment Data Systems and Operations. The position is responsible for operations essential to prospective student management, admission application processing, decision management, and notification functions. Enrollment Operations along with Enrollment Data Systems support all other divisions of SEM. In addition to aforementioned operations, this team also make sure key data elements and documents integrate through for Student Financial Services (SFS) and Registrar's Office (R.O) use downstream. Enrollment Operations also work with Enrollment Communications for routine automatic notifications to prospective and incoming students. These activities require distinctive business processes, capture and processing of data, functional and systems-related technology, document management, application processing, and communication to prospective students, applicants, and admitted students. The Director acts as primary liaison between Enrollment Operations and other divisions in Strategic Enrollment Management as well as other campus partners including and not limited to International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS), Information Technology Services (ITS), and Center for Institutional Research, Planning, and Effectiveness (CIPE).
The Director of Enrollment Operations reports to the AVP of Enrollment Data Systems and Operations.
Full Job Description:
- Hires, trains, and supervises the Assistant Directors for Enrollment Operations and the Admission Records and Operations team.
- Directs the processing of applications and documents to expedite the evaluation and admission decision-making for undergraduate applicants, graduate applicants, international applicants, and applicants to non-traditional and other location programs.
- Implement and manage effectively the notifications and processing of prospect and application data in response to increasingly innovative and ad hoc recruitment strategies while maintaining data and record integrity downstream from CRM to ERP (currently Slate and Banner respectively).
- Manages application and document intake and storage using Slate CRM and Banner ERP and supporting software, including, when needed, development and implementation of rules, processes, data mapping as required, updating and testing for system upgrades.
- Directs annual implementation of the Common Application with the Common Application organization.
- Manages admission-decision notification in both print and digital formats for undergraduate applicants for multiple academic levels, programs and locations. Facilitate undergraduate Financial Aid offering information digitally.
- Directs communication to prospective students, applicants and admitted students in print and electronically, including outsourced and in-house direct mail.
- Collaborates with Admission management team in the implementation of strategic recruitment plans, creation of policies and goals, and assessment of outcomes each admission cycle.
- Represents Enrollment Operations in planning, implementation and coordination of technical functions related to ERP, CRM, business intelligence, and university proposals related to technology processes.
- Works with the Enrollment Data Systems colleagues and SEM directors in Enrollment Management to establish and coordinate processes and conventions essential to support interrelated student system, data collection and reporting.
- Collects and reviews data relating to application and document processing within Enrollment Operations as part of ongoing, data-driven, process improvement efforts.
- Submits regular status reports to SEM leadership related to application processing efficiencies, operational inquiries from applicants, print material inventories, data issues, and other operational matrices.
- Work with ISSS to provide I20 support to International Students. Collaborate with Registrar's Office to support document and data that will initiate from admissions process and persist throughout the Student Life Cycle. Support nontraditional student operations such as visiting, returning, and certificate programs. Provide leadership to facilitate updates and changes that affects multiple SEM divisions. Performs other duties as needed.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree; advanced degree preferred
- Five to seven years of progressively responsible experience in enrollment operations positions.
- Proven leadership, organizational and supervisory skills and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Expert level knowledge and skills in enrollment technology and systems to support and deliver admission processes and services to prospective and current students, including customer relations management (such as Slate), enterprise resource systems (such as Banner), business intelligence and data storage and retrieval
- Proven ability to balance a dual role of individual contributor and a manager
- Advanced and ongoing knowledge of higher education enrollment trends, standards, developments and technology
- Exceptional customer service orientation and experience working with wide-ranging diversity among students, faculty, administrators, and professionals
- Ability to articulate the uniqueness of a multi-culturally diverse, Jesuit/Catholic, urban university
- Proven ability to think creatively and strategically in developing workflow efficiencies and technology improvements
- Evening and weekend work is occasionally required
To apply, visit https://usfca.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/USF_Staff/job/USF-Hilltop-Campus/Director--Enrollment-Operations_R0004256.
The University of San Francisco is located in the heart of one of the worlds most innovative and diverse cities, and is home to a vibrant academic community of students and faculty who achieve excellence in their fields. Its diverse student body enjoys direct access to faculty, small classes and outstanding opportunities in the city itself. USF is San Francisco's first university, and its Jesuit Catholic mission helps ignite a students passion for social justice and a desire to Change the World From Here. For more information, visit http://www.usfca.edu.
Copyright 2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency