This ad is expired.
- Work Department: Facilities Management
- Class Title/Code: Electrician Sub-Foreman (1263)
- Effective Date: Sep 9, 2022
Electrician Sub-Foreman typically -
- performs all duties peculiar to and normally required in the lower level of the electrician series following recognized procedures and techniques for such work.
- assists in the assignment and direction of work, verifies and approves material requisitions of employees being supervised, approves time cards, etc.
- acts for the foreman during absences.
- performs other related duties as assigned.
- Required Qualifications:
CREDENTIALS TO BE VERIFIED BY PLACEMENT OFFICER
- High school graduation or equivalent.
- Experience sufficient to qualify as a journeyman Electrician, with a minimum of seven (7) years of actual work in the trade, including apprenticeship or vocational training. The trade for this purpose shall include work normally performed by Electricians i.e. installing, maintaining, and/or repairing electrical systems, generators, transformers, motors, and other electrical/electronic controls, electrical switchboard and other apparatus utilizing electricity, electrical, electronic and direct digital control systems, fire and alarm systems, and associated electrical, electronic and fiber optic equipment.
- Starting Salary: $42.152/ hour
- Application Deadline: Sep 23, 2022
Employment - Information & Instructions
Complete an Employment Application online. Submit supplemental application materials, which may include transcripts, licenses, certifications, resume, and a copy of the DD214 (if applicable), via email to HR-Testing@wiu.edu.
All application materials are due in the WIU Human Resources Office no later than 4:30 p.m. the day of the application deadline.
Western Illinois University is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity and a non-discrimination policy that includes sex, race, color, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, religion, age, marital status, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
For questions regarding the application process, please contact:
Human Resources Office
Sherman Hall 105
1 University Circle
Macomb, IL 61455
Phone: (309) 298-1971 ext. 1
Fax: (309) 298-2300
Open: Monday - Friday; 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency