This ad is expired.
- Enrollment Counselor
- Go to our website »
The Enrollment Counselor is responsible for recruiting new adult undergraduate and graduate students by contacting prospective students who have expressed an interest in Stevenson University Online (SUO) programs; advising and guiding them through the enrollment process. The Enrollment Counselor will also represent Stevenson University Online at on-campus, off-campus, and virtual recruitment events to generate student leads. Plan and manage marketing, admissions and events related to the Bachelor's to Master's Option. Attend and assist in the coordination of all information sessions, open houses, and webinars related to Stevenson University Online. Assists the admissions team in meeting goals and expectations.
Department: Stevenson University Online: Admissions
Bachelors degree plus three years related work experience in higher education, marketing, or sales or equivalent combination of education and experience.Valid drivers license with good driving record; must be insurable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required; must be able to read, analyze and interpret professional journals, and/or governmental regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond directly to questions asked by students and the general public in a group setting and/or on a one-to-one basis.
- Math aptitude is required to calculate mathematical problems such as discounts, interest, proportions, and percentages.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to organize information, manage tasks and projects and use available software effectively to contribute to the department, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications.
- Lead generation and effective lead follow-up capability.
- Self-directed, self-charged, highly motivated, non-procrastinating, high activity sales professional.
- Ability to organize offsite events to bring leads for prospective students back to campus.
- Interpret a variety of instructions as given whether in written, oral, diagram, of schedule form.
- Properly handle and reasonably control any situation which may arise.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Regional and local travel is a requirement of this position
Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. Sitting standing, walking; talking; hearing; keyboarding and repetitive motions. Close visual acuity. Subject to inside environmental conditions.
- Recruit prospective students who have shown an interest in Stevenson University Onlines undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Plan and manage marketing, admissions and events related to the Bachelors to Masters Option.
- Generate prospective student leads by representing Stevenson University Online at on-campus, off-campus and virtual recruitment events.
- Plan and manage special recruitment events and fairs. Meet or exceed established recruitment goals.
- Facilitate seamless transition of student leads to Enrollment Counselor and accepted students to Student Success Coach.
- Understand the needs, goals and values of adult students returning or entering higher education.
- Facilitate the circulation of informational materials through all appropriate channels.
- Maintain an active contact database.
- Discover new opportunities and develop innovative strategies to generate awareness of SUs programs and to enhance enrollment.
- Exhibit professionalism by maintaining a positive attitude and adhering to departmental policies and procedures.
- Advise and guide new applicants through the SUO application process.
- Review assigned student applications for admission, verify and evaluate credentials, and recommend acceptance decisions based on institutional guidelines. Provide assessments of student ability as a member of the Admissions Committee.
- Provide excellent customer service to ensure student satisfaction throughout the recruitment and enrollment process.
- Respond to student inquiries regarding course and program elements and requirements.
- Attend and assist in the coordination of all information sessions, open houses and webinars related to Stevenson University Online.
- Help identify potential partnerships with other colleges, corporations, military and government organizations.
- Assist with implementing marketing strategies (standard and e-marketing) and reviewing program content.
- Assist the admissions team in meeting annual enrollment goals and expectations.
- Understand and maintain current knowledge of the universitys academic programs, activities, scholarships, etc.
- Work with academic departments in identifying information necessary to the recruitment of students for their individual programs.
- Participate in cross training, learning opportunities within the department.
- Comply with all state, federal, accreditation, and University rules and regulations regarding student recruitment and admissions.
Reports To: Director, SUO Recruitment & Admissions
Work Location: Greenspring
Position Category: Staff
Open Until Filled: No
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stevenson.peopleadmin.com
EOE/AA Employer of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency