Program/Student Advisor (Career Coordinator) NEW
- Work Department: Center for Career Preparation and Employer Engagement
- Class Title/Code: Program/Student Advisor (0055)
- Effective Date: Sep 19, 2022
- Assist students with career navigation and exploration needs, including (but not limited to) resume construction, interviewing skills, job search strategies
- Coordinate programming and events related to new student orientation and transition
- Meet directly with students in individual and group settings
- Implement and manage online-orientation content and platform
- Train, mentor, supervise practicum students and undergraduate students, when appropriate
- Assist with marketing and promotions including (but not limited to) social media and outreach materials and websites
- Present to students, guest, and alumni
- Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- Two (2) years of experience in student development, event planning, and/or career development in a higher education setting, or related experience.*
*A Master's Degree in an area consistent with the duties of the position may be substituted for one (1) year (12 months) of work experience.
- Starting Salary: $3052/Month
- Application Deadline: Oct 3, 2022
- Additional Information:
This position is located on the Macomb Campus.
For full position description and additional information please contact Justin Schuch at email@example.com
Employment - Information & Instructions
Complete an Employment Application online. Submit supplemental application materials, including copies of official academic transcripts and a current resume, via email to HR-Testing@wiu.edu.
All application materials, including completed application, transcripts, and resume, are due in the WIU Human Resources Office no later than 4:30 p.m. the day of the application deadline.
Western Illinois University is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity and a non-discrimination policy that includes sex, race, color, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, religion, age, marital status, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
For questions regarding the application process, please contact:
Human Resources Office
Sherman Hall 105
1 University Circle
Macomb, IL 61455
Phone: (309) 298-1971 ext. 1
Fax: (309) 298-2300
Open: Monday - Friday; 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency