Season Practice / Start Date - FALL: August 1-15, Season Ending Date: NJCAA* National Tournament (approx. November 15) Game Dates: 28 games Maximum*
- Recruit and retain eligible student-athletes.
- Meet designated roster goals (15), established by Director of Athletics and the NJCAA.
- Knowledge of good practice pertaining to sport techniques, rules and regulations.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills, organizational ability and teaching/coaching skills.
- Proven ability to work with a diverse faculty, staff and student population.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team and build team relationships.
- Communicate high academic standards within the athletic program.
- Promote academic success through a commitment to class attendance, academic persistence, retention, and graduation.
- Manage student-athlete conduct while traveling and at home events.
- Attend BHCC athletic and other on-campus recruiting events.
- Minimum 3-years Coaching experience required in high school, club or college;
- Previous experience working with girls' / women's volleyball athletes preferred;
- Previous playing experience preferred at the collegiate level.
- Must maintain current CPR/AED certification
- Must possess a driver's license to provide van transportation to the games for student-athletes.
Pay: It will be paid as 8 installments.
Review Date: Open until filled
Applicants who do not meet the qualifications as noted above are encouraged to put in writing precisely how their background and experience has prepared them with the equivalent combination of education, training and experience required for the responsibilities of this position.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency